08 February 2014

ASOS Pick of the week!

Hello Lovelies,

I have decided to do an ASOS pick of the week, I have noticed quite recently that this is probably where I buy most of my clothes.

Since I am on a money spending cut this month I thought I would share my favourite items with you guys each week (It will be one item a week).

I am a self confessed shopaholic, so this whole not spending money on clothes is killing me painfully and slowly. Not to worry, I am counting down the days tills I get to shop with some wonderful plus size ladies on the 1st of March. I will link their Blogs at the end.

So here is my pick!

I am loving kimonos at the moment, I think they are a great layer instead of wearing cardigans.
I like the mesh detail on this one and that the sleeves are just the right length.
And you can never go wrong with black either. 

What is your favourite pick this week from your favourite shop?

Please do send me the links.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns