17 February 2014

Flower Power!

Hello Lovelies,

Just a quick update on my laptop first. I have sent it off to be fixed and hopefully will have it back by the end of the week. Thank goodness we have an abundance of then in my house or I'd be stuck and wouldn't be able to share my thoughts with you guys!

Okay, now moving on to the outfit post I have for you.

This is another dress I have seen many wonderful plus size bloggers wearing and I got it as a gift for Christmas but only been able to wear it now because the weather was so good over the week end.

Sorry for the squinting, the sun was in my eyes!!





  1. Dress, ASOS - Gift
  2. Cardigan, Marks and Spencer - Old
  3. Bag, H&M - Old
  4. Ring - A random shop in York
  5. Headband - DIY
  6. Shoes - Vans
I love this dress!! It is so comfortable, it's a size 20 and I wouldn't size down because I think it would have been too short if I did. I love floral prints and this dress would be perfect to wear in the spring and summer.

What is your favourite floral piece? Please do share!

Much Love,

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a post on it? If so, I would love to read if you could send the link
    Thanks so much, you are too kind xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress it looks fab on you, I never got round to picking one up from ASOS and now I am on a spending ban!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Its is really great! Hopefully when you are off your spending ban you can buy something similar or even this, if they still have it :D xx

      Delete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns