04 February 2014

Printed!

Hello Lovelies,

It's another outfit post today! Recently I have seen a lot of plus size bloggers with this dress on their blogs and the first time I saw it I fell in love with it.

I went to Bluewater a couple of weeks ago and this was the last one in the shop AND it was in my size. I snapped it up quickly ran straight to the checkout.





Dress - Evans - £50 £15
Jacket - New Look but I got it on Ebay
Shoes - Primark - £8 £4 (also come in red £4 and a beige £8 colour)

I just can't get enough of this dress! I absolutely love it. Here's the link just in case you want to buy one as well.

What do you think about prints for SS14?

If any of you follow me on Twitter then you will know I am not allowing myself to spend any money on clothes this month.

So, I will have to wait till march to buy any more prints. So sad, I know, but I need to curb my spending.

Do send me links if you so any prints that you are loving!

Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that dress is amazing! Looks great on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! I love it, just need to find somewhere to wear it lol xx

      Delete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns