07 February 2014

Sorting My Life Out

Hello Lovelies,

This week my job hunting has taken a bit of a back seat, reason being that I have not even heard one word back from any of the places I have applied to. Not even a rejection and it is very disheartening.
I am starting to get annoyed and upset and all my family and friends keep say, 'don't worry your job is out there you will find it/ it will find you' but I have been out of uni for a while now and to not even hear one word from anyone, I think, is crazy.

So, over the weekend and next week I have decided to sort my life out. I have obviously been going wrong somewhere and need to amend this somehow. I am having a revamp.

This is what I will be doing:

  • Clearing out my room from all the clutter (clear room = clear mind right?).
  • Also, trying to keep my room clear.
  • Re-writing my CV (done this about a million times)
  • Adding to my portfolio
  • Finishing my Masters application
  • Try to apply to about 5 jobs a week
The last bullet point may not seem like a lot but I currently apply to about 20 a week and someone told me recently that it is better to apply to 2 or 3 jobs that suit you well rather than 10 that you may not necessarily want to do.

If you guys have any advice on jobs and interviews then please do share.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns