30 March 2014

30 Days 30 Dresses 22-29

Hello Lovelies!!!

We are almost at the end of the 30 Days 30 Dresses Challenge! I think I have done really well (bar 2 days).
I'm so happy that I managed that many! It's been fun! My mum is refusing to take more picture after this challenge though so the next person I pick to do them is my brother.

So here is the breakdown of my outfits from the past week or so.

Day 22

This is the first time I have cracked this dress out since I bought it. It is neon pink and waffle textured. I love it so much and I shall be wearing it more as the weather gets better.
I bought it from ASOS in the sale for £5!!! Absolute bargain!


Day 23

I am becoming a huge fan of wearing jumpers over dresses. I think it makes an outfit look a bit more interesting and is a change from tucking stuff in. Again I bought this dress from ASOS for £5 in the sale. It's the same as the pink one but in black.


Day 24

Here I am wearing a denim dress from Littlewoods. I have, again, worn a jumper over the top which is from Matalan. I have also put collar tips on the dress.


Day 25

This dress was given to me by my aunt and it is from Sainsbury's. I am wear a faux leather top over it, which I think, compliments the dress very well.


Day 26

I picked this beauty up in the Fat Positive clothes swap I went to a while back. It is from Club L and I love it so much. I hope there will be another swap soon. I met so many lovely people.

Day 27

Polka dots! What more could you ask for? I am a huge fan and this dress is perfect for the warm weather we have been having.

Day 28

It was my Uncle's birthday party over the weekend and he had a BBQ. I thought I would try and dress up a little bit so I wore this red cold shoulder dress that I bought from Forever21+. Over the to is a vintage shirt I bought from the plus size market earlier this year for a pound!


Day 29

This is a rust coloured dip hem dress from Debenhams in the sale. I love the colour and it is very light weight so is good for layering.


Have you noticed that my slippers appear in almost all my photos? I can't help it, they are just so comfy!
I have loved this challenge and it has indeed been a challenge. I have really had to think about what to wear and which dresses I love the most. So, So hard!!

I hope you guys are enjoying this challenge too!

Also I have another haul video coming up soon so please do subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can check it out. I would love to know what sort of videos you would like to see as well!

Much Love,


4 comments:

  1. I HAVE THAT KIMONO! I love it too. I got it in the New Look Sale amongst some others and it's such a great addition to a plain skirt and top. You look lovely in it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it in the sale too!! Haha! Thanks so much!! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the day 24 denim dress!

    Toni

    Www.theleftofperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Thanks!! It's poppers though and my boobs are slightly too large for it, so they just pop open haha!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns