07 July 2014

Money Saving Monday

Welcome to Money Saving Monday, as a blogger I am always looking through websites and searching shops for the next item of clothing or beauty purchase. I recently begun to realise that I don't need all that I am buying and instead of spending I can use the money to save for something that is worth more than clothes, shoes and bags. So let's comb through our wardrobes and empty those make up bags for items we haven't loved much recently and are gathering dust!

Hello All!

I recently found that I have been spending way too much money on clothes and even though I do bargain as much as I can, the costs do ad up.

I posted a comment on a facebook page asking if anyone would want to join me for a spending ban this month and I had a great response so I made it into a blog challenge! (Title invented by Debz).

I have recently been looking through my wardrobe at clothes I haven't worn in a while and I came across this smock dress from ASOS. I know I have worn it before on the blog but I couldn't resist getting it on and getting some snaps of it.





I am loving this challenge and hopefully I will last the whole month.

Here are the other ladies taking part!


Much Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns