28 April 2015

It's Oh So Quiet....

Hello My Lovelies,

I haven't been able to blog in a while due to different reasons but I thought I would update you on my life so far and maybe try something a bit different today.

The past few weeks have been pretty hectic and I have also lost a lot of motivation and lack/ inspiration to blog.  I know many people get this block and will understand what I am going through.  I enjoy blogging and see it as a way to share my thought and feeling about clothes and what not but I would not class myself as a fashion blogger. Actually, I think I am pretty far from it.

I do like fashion and I thoroughly enjoy reading fashion blogs and watching YouTube videos but I am a bargain hunter through and through and in many cases in order to write about fashion I feel it has to be current and about things that are new and 'in' and I really don't feel like I fit into the category.

So I have decided that over the next couple of weeks I will have a revamp on my blog. I will still write about clothes but probably not in the same way and I want to also share my life a bit more with you all and make my blog a little bit (very small bit) more personal. The only way to relate to peeps is to have some common ground.

I have a few posts to write over the next couple of weeks and hopefully I can get some sort of routine going so I am not posting just once a month (if I'm lucky). I hope that you all enjoy the change and the journey I take  to make the changes to my blog. I hope it will be more exciting and that everyone enjoys reading it!

Much Love,

2 comments:

Blog design by aleelilydesigns