03 June 2015

River Island #HeresWhatIWouldHaveSpent Challenge

Hello My Lovelies!!

I hope you are all well!!

Debz has created a challenge, which has been going for a while, on clothes you would wear in high street stores if they stocked your size. Checkout the hashtag, it's pretty damn good!!

Today's challenge is for River Island! I love bold prints and colours and River Island has so much to offer but not above a size 18.

So here is what I would have spent with them if they stocked my size!


I wish I had all of these in my wardrobe! I just love the cuts and the prints and colours!! 
What would you have picked if they stocked your size??
Also, check out all the other lovelies taking part.

Much Love, 


4 comments:

  1. Those colours.... Those prints..... I could
    Just see you in these!!!!! I don't know about you, but I'm all for trying to find a fat friendly version of my wish list item!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow you've picked. :) I'm still so in love with everything yellow. :) I'm so glad you started wearing bright colours as they suit you so well!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! I'm on the hunt for the fatty versions of these.. Might have to get them made.Thank you Ladies!! It's all of you that inspire me to step out of my comfort zone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The words you have produced are really dipped in the sea of information and knowledge. Please provide me something really impressive and informative curve womens clothing. This is because I want to indulge myself in the business of these products so I need more information about them.
    ladies tops

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns